Long Distance Moving
A long distance move will be more difficult to plan than a local move, Trillium Moving will assist you with all aspects of planning your long distance move, and with most of our staff having experience in their own long distance moves, we have many tips and tricks for making your relocation experience a successful transition.
Designing your long distance moving plan will include the following steps:
- Request a quote online or by phone
- Receive a written quote
- Reserve your move, and receive your confirmation in writing
- The moving crew will come to your home on the pre-planned date and prepare goods for departure, including padding of the larger items, labelling the items and preparation of inventory list, and safely loading the goods onto the truck
- The moving crew will scale the shipment (scaling tickets provided on request)
- Your shipment will depart on the predetermined date planned with your sales representative
- Once your shipment has arrived, our office will contact you to plan your delivery or storage needs
- The moving crew arrives at delivery location, delivers the items into the room requested and unwraps padded items.
*A receipt will be provided at the time of the delivery
When you contact Trillium Moving for your upcoming move, one of our highly experienced and professional sales representatives will assist you in creating a moving plan to fit your families moving needs.
When a planning a long distance move remember that the cheapest company is rarely the most efficient company, and though price is one of the 2 biggest factors when planning a move, ensure you are choosing a company not only with a reasonable price but with a high standard of service and a good reputation.
In order to provide you with an accurate estimation we ask for the most information possible, to ensure the moving plan we design for you is the most suitable for your needs and budget.
We have state of the art equipment and trucks, our storage is clean, climate controlled, secured and protected by video surveillance. With our GPS systems in each of our trucks, we are able to update you on the location of your goods when requested, and keep you up to date with the ETA of your shipment.